Wednesday 11 May 2016

personal writing



My personal writing is about ROBLOX you can build your own worlds I created my own world it had droids, zombies, 
soldiers with guns and even a sniper tower.
Personal writing is what you can write about what ever you want. I enjoyed writing about what I did in ROBLOX on the weekend because ROBLOX is my favorite game in the hole world.

This is a sentence I am proud of:

"It takes ages to defeat the giant demon spawn  once you defeat him it rains GEMS!! One gem (only one) is the Firestone gem that is the best gem in the game it is worth a lot of gold and looks awesome."

Because I think I did a lot of detail.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Jacob! I can see that you have put heaps
    of effort into your personal writing. It looks
    really cool also I like playing roblox too. :)
    Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete