Tuesday 16 August 2016

Table tennis



This week my PE is table tennis. The first time I practiced table tennis was on Thursday. On Thursday I played with Ben M, Kayden and Josh in Room 3. Then on Friday I played with Ben M in Room 3 backspace, but then we got moved into Room Two . To play table tennis you need two table tennis bats and a table tennis ball. To play you need to hit the ball into your half and it needs to bounce onto the other persons half to serve. I had fun even though we weren't playing to win. I  had played table tennis in the school holidays at Mt Ruapehu but I enjoyed playing it again.
Something that I am proud of is how hard I tried with my eye coordination.
Something that challenged me was keeping the ball on the table.
The learning muscle I used was my collaboration muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment