Thursday 24 March 2016

Fun camp time

Ryan & I doing the dishes.
A lot of kids playing football.
Mrs Ramsay playing twister.
Ryan & I eating delicious burgers for dinner.
This is Mrs Ramsay pulling a funny face.
Zach & I working on our back-pack with newspaper.



One of my favorite parts of camp was playing Football in the rain with my team because it is my favorite game.  The goal was very very small.

My biggest challenge was staying still while Zach & Sky were making a back-pack on my back made out of news paper.
It was challenging because I am not used to staying still for ages!!
My back-pack didn't turn out very well but it had a big & very strong inside.

One of my favorite things was everyone pulling funny faces because they looked so silly!!

Something I really enjoyed was making my own burger. I put lettuce, tomato sauce & a big meat patty inside my delicious burger.











                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment