Thursday 14 April 2016

Technology

We are learning to solve problems in technology by planning and 
asking questions.

My question was 'how can I stop the possums from destroying the wild?'



I am learning to save the bush by building possum traps.

I keep thinking to myself if something would work or not on my plan. I changed my plan two times because I figured out that other wildlife wouldn't be able to get over the fence so I changed it and the other one was to intense.

Something that challenged me was sticking the cardboard together on the right places because the cardboard wouldn't stay up straight.

I asked myself a lot questions to think about how it would work or if it would work.

Technology was fantastic to do but not that easy to make.


 The materials I used were sellotape, scissors, cardboard, straws and a long toothpick.





No comments:

Post a Comment